Friday, September 4, 2009

THE MAIDEN VOYAGE!

HELLO EVERYBODY! This is my new blog. I'm very proud to have this up and running now.

I think I'll talk about myself a little bit on my first post so you, the reader, can get a feel for the type of person I am and what to expect from this page.

FOR EXAMPLE:

I am the type that will not pull any punches with what I'm thinking. I am not a racist or sexist, nor am I religious. I never make fun of something that someone can not control, but the second they do or say something stupid, I'll be all over them! I play with stereotypical personalities and point them out when I see them for the goal of humor only! This is not an apology in advance, but a warning for those who are sensitive and defensive, or find certain subjects offensive.

At the same time, I want to hear some responses about what I say, whether or not you agree or disagree. One of my goals with this blog is to spark conversation. My eyes see the world through many perspectives, mainly because I tend to advocate against myself. The problem is that all these perspectives are still my own. More eyes are better than two.

I never stop learning and never want to stop. I want to be able to debate with the highest intellectuals on earth and discuss the most obscure topics known to man.

The thesaurus and spell check are my best friends.

I enjoy talking about current events, mainly because they're current. This blog is about the things I see, and the things I'm going to see the most are current events.

I, on Wednesday, September 9, in rebellion of t3h intertewbz, will be displaying a picture of my cat, Chippy. He is the most adorable 15lbs of tiny tiger I have ever bonked heads with.

I will post links to sites I happen to come across that I find interesting, funny, debatable, and something you would like to see.



And that's it for now. I hope that gives you an idea of what is to come. Once I get knee deep in topics, you'll be able to make the decision yourself, but I'm confident you'll stick around.

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment